Shipping Pet - Gold Vs Silver

JenPen

Hello

For those of you that have shipped a pet did you use gold or silver service and what would you recommend?

If you used silver was it difficult to fill out paperwork?

Also when did you send your pet? Seems timing might be difficult if you only have 10'days to find a rental...!? :wacko:

Thank you :cute:

I am thinking because it is so quick with quarantine nowadays, that I might ask my parents to keep her in UK until we find a rental - then ship her over - knowing it will be quicker and more settling for her....not sure how flexible the flights etc are though...something I will ask Petair.

Thank you for your experience :)

I am thinking because it is so quick with quarantine nowadays, that I might ask my parents to keep her in UK until we find a rental - then ship her over - knowing it will be quicker and more settling for her....not sure how flexible the flights etc are though...something I will ask Petair.

Thank you for your experience :)

There is a new rule since 1st January that you have to fly within five days of your pet when entering the UK. Maybe need to see if it applies the other way too. I am sure Petair will know.

Oh really?! Ok thanks I'll check xx

Hi, hi, did you find out wether you have to fly within a few days of each other with you pet because I'm thinking of doing the same leaving her with my mum until i find somewhere that allows pet in rentals.

Hi, hi, did you find out wether you have to fly within a few days of each other with you pet because I'm thinking of doing the same leaving her with my mum until i find somewhere that allows pet in rentals.

@Ceri09 no is the answer there is no requirement to fly within a certain amount of time to your pet x