Nice areas in Bunbury

Guest salt

Looks like we 'll have to move from Mandurah to Bunbury due to job issues :wideeyed:. Can anyone recommend a nice area in Bunbury close to beaches. We have three children age 4, 12 and 15 so any info on schools would be good.

Any info would be helpfull

Looks like we 'll have to move from Mandurah to Bunbury due to job issues :wideeyed:. Can anyone recommend a nice area in Bunbury close to beaches. We have three children age 4, 12 and 15 so any info on schools would be good.

Any info would be helpfull

We used to live in Dalyellup which has its own beach but to be honest most of the Bunbury area is pretty close to a local beach. Koombana Bay near the town centre is the best place for kids to swim and where you'll find the dolphin centre.

Dalyellup beach is huge and you'll hardly ever find it very busy and they have their own surf club where the kids can join, lots of our friends kids go there and love it.

Australind is also nice as its close to the Leuchnault where you can go crabbing, kayaking, kite surfing etc....it just depends what you guys are looking for. The high school there has a good reputation as well.

Dalyellup is a very quiet estate with good schools and about 15 mins drive to the centre of Bunbury and has a wide mix of migrants and locals.

Good luck with your move and I'd make sure your house has reverse cycle as the winters can be pretty windy/wet/chilly down in Bunbury but guess you already know that living in Mandurah.

Sarah

Sarah

Guest wayniexagt

hey there . we live in vittoria heights . 2 mins from bubury forum we got our own little community going on here . where are you from in the uk then . . drop me a tx on 0424862537

know anyone who wants to buy a house beachside in Dalyellup? We've come back to the UK and currently have tenants but are looking to put it back on the market again.

We are now living in Newcastle UK but originally from Cardiff....itchy feet see since we moved away!!!

$600k or around that the total build was heaps more but the market declined just before we finished building it.

It will be advertised with Christine Luxford from Raine & Horne, she's been a blinking star and would highly recommend her, she's got all the details as she's still looking for investors whilst we have tenants in the property.

Miss the old place and its a shame we had to leave but we lost our sponsor and had to come back to the UK but we are enjoying it even though its freezing cold at the moment. We would have loved to have been able to stay longer but hubbie is an engineer and all the other local employers sent theirs home too or made them redundant....blinking world recession but hear things are good again and employers are now deeply regretting sending people back.

Sarah

• 1 year later...
Guest GazKay
hey there . we live in vittoria heights . 2 mins from bubury forum we got our own little community going on here . where are you from in the uk then . . drop me a tx on 0424862537

Hi there! :)

Me and my partner have been in Bunbury since Sept 2010, we are both from North Wales, we were living in Liverpool for 2 years b4 we came out to Bunbury. Even tho we have been here for almost a year, im finding it very hard to meet people! Are you from the UK? Would love to join the community hehe! :cute: We are a young couple and dont have kids, think thats the main issue for meeting people, Kids make it so much easier! Would love to hear from you or anyone, need my social life back! ASAP! :wacko:

Regards

Kay xx

Archived