what rate you looking for ?

Guest Working to fish

Guest Working to fish

Hi guys, just got depressed checking out that blooming aussie dollar. The question i'm asking myself and all of you is how long do you hold on waiting and hoping the dollar will improve? Also at this moment in time what rate would you try and hold out for? Cheers all.

eddie,tina:idea::arghh::arghh:

Yes it is a pile of poo at the moment,

housing market here is pants

exchange rate is pants

housing market in Oz is moving fast

we have not thought about moving money and the exchange rate that much yet, apart from hoping that it will start going up again by the time we need to move money:wideeyed:

I hear the saving rates are quite good 7% so at least once over there it will be earning until it is is spent:twitcy:

the rate today was 2.26ish which is quite a bit lower than it has been, over the last year, we are going to use Ozforex or Moneycorp when we change our money to maximise what we end up with

interested to hear what others are thinking:wubclub:

Hi

We were kind of hoping for about 2.4 but I doubt that we'll get that anytime soon & we are hoping to move out at end of jan, beginning of feb. Whatever the rate though we are not going to let it delay our plans for the move we'll just take what we can get & hope for the best!!!!!

Mnady x

Archived