176 sponsorship form to diac

Guest liamcnaught

Guest liamcnaught

Can anyone give us some advice...we got our state sponsorship from SA July 08 and sent off our application end of that month online. Problem being we received email to confirm relevant details of sponsorship only sent over beginning of last week. Would this be the delay in receiving a CO. Everyone seems to be overtaking us at the moment. we have a company taking us through the process and just feel that maybe they could have prompted SA sooner.

Any comments greatly appreciated

Lia

Guest The "legdes"

Doesn't sound right to me especially in view of the new priorities. We were only csl not ss, we lodged in July last year too, didn't get a look in until the new priorities came into being in Jan but then got a CO by the end of Jan. As a SS you should have got higher priority than us. Doesn't sound quite right to me ..

Hope it all happens very soon for you now though..can't be much longer for you. We've only just applied for ss and only expecting a few weeks til grant once we (hopefully) get the ss.

Good luck.

Guest Gollywobbler
Can anyone give us some advice...we got our state sponsorship from SA July 08 and sent off our application end of that month online. Problem being we received email to confirm relevant details of sponsorship only sent over beginning of last week. Would this be the delay in receiving a CO. Everyone seems to be overtaking us at the moment. we have a company taking us through the process and just feel that maybe they could have prompted SA sooner.

Any comments greatly appreciated

Lia

Hi Lia

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

The legdes is right. This sounds strange to me as well.

Problem being we received email to confirm relevant details of sponsorship only sent over beginning of last week.

Who sent this e-mail, and to whom please?

If SA forgot to send Form 1100 to the ASPC then I would expect SA to be calling in favours from the ASPC to get your application speeded through the system.

Have your agents given you your TRN and password so that you can check the progress of your application on line for yourselves? If not, insist that they do so immediately, I firmly suggest.

If you could please answer my first question it would help.

Cheers

Gill

Guest liamcnaught

Hi Gill

In answer to your question...it was someone from SA government who sent me the email. I sent him an email last night asking why it has taken so long and if this was the reason we are still waiting for a case officer. In addtion to this I have emailed DIAC as we feel totally frustrated and that our application has been forgotten about.

Lia

Hi, On the weekly update of what visa's DIAC are working on, it stated that they were sorting all 176 ss visas etc first & that if you didn't have a CO by 13 Feb ( or 10 days after that date, to give them time to get in touch with you) that you should put a request in! We asked our agent to ( who didn't first time round, so asked again a few weeks later & eventually they did!) We then got CO on 17th March. Put a request in yourselves or ask your agent to. Fingers X you get one soon. Good luck X

Archived