DIAC Processing Update

Guest Lottee

Update from agent, which i thought people may find useful:

Further to our previous email regarding the new processing priorities at the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), we would like to inform you that this information has now been updated. DIAC is now allocating case officers to the following applications:

Applications with state or territory nomination. These are being allocated to case officers within ten working days once DIAC has received official confirmation of sponsorship directly from the state or territory involved

Applications with occupations on the Critical Skills List (CSL). DIAC is allocating all eligible applications that were lodged prior to 1st September 2007. They are allocating these applications in order of lodgement date and hope to have all of them allocated by 20th March

No other skilled applications are being allocated at present.

Guest siobhan@mcleod7.orangehom

Hi Lottee

our 176 application was lodged on 30th june 08. CO allocated on 18th dec 08. DIACS received meds and pc on 19th jan 09. I contacted agent a few days ago and she gave me the impression that we would be receiving our visas any time now, but it doesn,t look like it from your e-mail. Your,s was lodged around the same time, do you think there,s gonna be a long wait ? I don,t think i can stand this much longer.

Guest Cane Family

Hi All,

Its all very confusing the mails state "allocating Case Officers" we have case officers so I am totally confused by it all as it seems a lot of people are.

Regards

Steve

Hi All,

Its all very confusing the mails state "allocating Case Officers" we have case officers so I am totally confused by it all as it seems a lot of people are.

Regards

Steve

Its more for people who are waiting to be allocated a CO. If you have a CO already then i wouldn't worry about as it doesn't apply.

Hope that makes sense

Lottie

Update from agent, which i thought people may find useful:

Further to our previous email regarding the new processing priorities at the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), we would like to inform you that this information has now been updated. DIAC is now allocating case officers to the following applications:

Applications with state or territory nomination. These are being allocated to case officers within ten working days once DIAC has received official confirmation of sponsorship directly from the state or territory involved

Applications with occupations on the Critical Skills List (CSL). DIAC is allocating all eligible applications that were lodged prior to 1st September 2007. They are allocating these applications in order of lodgement date and hope to have all of them allocated by 20th March

No other skilled applications are being allocated at present.

Hi lottee

We had the same email too, your not with OE visas by any chance are you?

Goodluck with your CO.

Hi lottee

We had the same email too, your not with OE visas by any chance are you?

Goodluck with your CO.

Yes i am! Good to hear someone else is using them.

Good luck with your application too!

Guest vixpinkbabe
Yes i am! Good to hear someone else is using them.

Good luck with your application too!

I'm also with OE :) They're great xxx

Guest siobhan@mcleod7.orangehom

Hi lottee & vixpinkbabe

I,m with OE Visas too , have too say even though we don,t have visas yet, really pleased with their service. good luck to you all with your journey hope you reach the end of the rainbow soon :-)

Archived