Form 80 Question

Guest neilg1

Hi there, just a query in regards to form 80. When it asks for all previous places you've been for the last 10 years does this include as a child? I am not sure of the passport number for my old passport as I lost it after it expired several years ago. It was a child's passport and so is not linked to my new passport as i'm still on my first adult one. Should I write on the form that i don't know it or do I leave these destinations off as I was not classed as an adult? any help would be much appreciated. :err:

Ref old passport details we contacted the passport agency and for £10 they will give you a list of all your old passport numbers, dates & places of issue. I have changed my name a couple of times and DIAC advised that I should find this out to assist my application.

I've just emailed agent to ask if this includes European destinations 'cos TBH I couldn't possibly remember - it's not just holidays it's business trips as well & what about day trips, I've done 100s!!

I could name all the countries I've been too but not when - I probably couldn't even pin it down to a year accurately.

At the moment I have only included places that required a visa i.e where there is a stamp in my passport.

Jules

Ref old passport details we contacted the passport agency and for £10 they will give you a list of all your old passport numbers, dates & places of issue. I have changed my name a couple of times and DIAC advised that I should find this out to assist my application.

Is there a form they have or do you go in there and pay? any idea how long it takes?

Hi Neil

It was really easy to do and only took a couple of weeks (the helpful chap I spoke to told me to put in our letter that we needed it urgently for a visa application, as legally they have 40 days to provide the info.)

You need to write letter requesting all passport numbers for each person. State name, current passport number and if your name has changed, e.g. marriage, the different names and year changed. If possible also the date of the first passport.

You need to include a copy of your passport biodata page and a cheque for £10 (payable to 'Identity and Passport Service'.) for each of the people that you are requesting the info for. I sent it for myself and my husband all in one letter and one cheque, but made sure that he signed the letter.

You need to send to:

Disclosure of Information, PO Box 215, Peterborough, PE1 1QQ. They then send a seperate letter for each person back, with all the details.

Hope this helps.

Ells

Archived