police clearance

Guest rws21184

Guest rws21184

hi folks

i have filled out my police clearnce form.

Do i need information from POLICE NATIONAL COMPUTER or is it SCOTTISH CRIMINAL RECORD OFFICE?

hi folks

i have filled out my police clearnce form.

Do i need information from POLICE NATIONAL COMPUTER or is it SCOTTISH CRIMINAL RECORD OFFICE?

IF YOU ARE APPLYING IN SCOTLAND YOU WILL BE SENT BOTH ANYWAY ... THE SCOTTISH ONE COMES THROUGH QUITE QUICKLY ... BUT YOU NEED TO SEND THE NATIONAL ONE [ONE WITH BLUE BANDS TOP AND BOTTOM ] .... MY O/H SCOTTISH ONE CAME BACK WITH EVERYTHING HE HAD DONE [FROM WHEN HE WAS 16 ] BUT THE NATIONAL ONE MISSED OUT A COUPLE OF THINGS !!!! :policeman: .... NEEDLESS TO SAY IT WASNT ENOUGH TO STOP US GETTING VISA :twitcy:

MRS KEILY

Guest rws21184

yeah im applying from scotland. so will my migaration officer send out the 2 of them or do i see bout it my sel?

yeah Im Applying From Scotland. So Will My Migaration Officer Send Out The 2 Of Them Or Do I See Bout It My Sel?

We Coloured Scanned Ours To Our Agent Who Then Sent Them On .... Not Sure How You Go About It If You Are Doing It Yourself .... But Im Sure Someone Will Have The Answer .... Whereabouts In Scotland Are You ???

Mrs Keily

Guest rws21184

im in montrose....

been offered a job in the oil industry in perth. got my medical next week then they will send out my visa..really want 2 get everything organised before my visa comes so when i fill i can send it staight away..wat does the migration officer do to help me?? am a bit worried bout my visa application as i have a criminal record from when i was young but got convicted 6 months ago for assault...do think this will go against me?

Archived