189 EOI with Newborn so no documents

Hi All,

looking for for some advise from those of you that have experience with the EOI form. I received my positive skills assessment today (yay!) so was hoping to fill out an EOI before the next invitation round on 6th July where I will have 65 points. I will drop 5 points next week due to it being my 33rd birthday so would prefer to get it in now.

i have one tiny (but very cute) stumbling block in the fact I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 6 days ago so she does not have a birth certificate or passport yet. Are these asked for at the EOI stage? I know there is a form to add dependants on after the visa application but as I have already given birth I don't want to appear to be withholding information at the EOI stage.

any help or advice will be much appreciated.

thank you

I think it would be requested, why don't you just try filling it our and see. I expect you could leave baby off altogether and add in later though. NHowever, if you don't get an invite on Monday, which isn't likely is it? - then you have already lost the points.

Thanks for the replies. I filled the EOI in today and only had to supply my own passport details as the main applicant. I have to make an appointment to register my daughters birth and at the moment there's a 2 week wait!!! I've missed the invitation round for this month but will have time to get all of the documents together for when I do receive an invite :-)

Thanks again x