Form 80 Question 23 Help please

Guest Barry and Amanda

Guest Barry and Amanda

Hi,

We are just going througn form 80 and have got to question 23 about giving details of all visits to countries outside Australia in last 10 years. Is this all trips or just over a certain length of time? - i've no idea about dates we went on holiday over 10 years.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Amanda

:arghh:

Guest matt&dan

Hello

We read it that you had to put holidays, we knew the months in each year when we went and we remembered how long each holiday was for, so we put the month and guessed the start and end date, and we got our visa fine

I am sure others have done this

Guest Banoff

The ones we had stamps for we obviously had correct dates for these, but just guessed dates for others.

Jan

Guest clayton gang
Hi,

We are just going througn form 80 and have got to question 23 about giving details of all visits to countries outside Australia in last 10 years. Is this all trips or just over a certain length of time? - i've no idea about dates we went on holiday over 10 years.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Amanda

:arghh:

Hi Barry and Amanda.

We had to put all holidays for the last 10 years. We did get some help for the first 3 years from our travel agent. Because we have always used the same agent it did make it easier. The last 7 years we had the stamps in our passport for them.

Jenny:spinny:

Guest Barry and Amanda

Hi, thanks for getting back to us. I think we should be able to guess the dates roughly from the kids ages on photos. Looks like we will have a busy afternoon!

Thanks

Barry and Amanda

Guest michele'n'michael

Hi we struggled with this one & our agent said just put all hollies of 2 weeks wich cuts it down a bit!!

Michele

Guest thepriceclan

I don't think we had to fill this bit in, I don't remember doing it, maybe they have changed the form from when we did ours.

You only have to fill this form in if they request it.

Seems like ages ago when we did all our paperwork.

Anyway, all the best with everyones applications.

Sarah.

Guest bigjez

just done this last week asked our agent just put months, years and put dates for any in passport

Archived