PCC not received nearly 3 months

sanjuz

Hi..I have applied for PCC along with my wife's PCC on 24 June 2014, through online appointment at PSK - Surat Gujarat - India paying Rs 500/- for each applicant. Well, on that day me and my wife face all three counters A, B & C same as like passport applicant, took 3 hours for submitting application, as my passport address and current living address was same so got the grant of application, Got the acknowledgement for same and they said I will get SMS for collecting the PCC within 10 days.Now as days pass I was waiting for SMS, but no SMS till 40 days. Thus, I called to customer care and they said may be it is in under verification, asking more about status like in which Police Station or at what level my application, they said no information regarding this and I've to visit Superintendent of Police to ask about my application, which I know its not gonna help. So, I decided to raise a grievance about this and after 2 months I raised a grievance and today when I check to see the status and result was not found.Now its going to more than 85 days and I have no idea to whom should I contact to find out my stuck PCC.attaching screenshot for more reference.

PCC.jpg

PCC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...