VEVO Visa verfication and entitlements online DIAC

Guest dugles

Guest dugles

Dear Poms,

I am an offshore applicant and just received my grant letter yesterday. But since then I tried login to VEVO as a visa holder but encountered an error . I called DIAC and confirmed that I am an offshore applicant hence vevo is not showing my details to me .

Any opinions and experiences are appreciated for all us future help.

Regards,

Dear Poms,

I am an offshore applicant and just received my grant letter yesterday. But since then I tried login to VEVO as a visa holder but encountered an error . I called DIAC and confirmed that I am an offshore applicant hence vevo is not showing my details to me .

Regards,

Hey Dugles,

My understanding is for offshore applicants VEVO gets activated on arrival because that is when Technically your visa starts, from the day of arrival.

Guest dugles
Hey Dugles,

My understanding is for offshore applicants VEVO gets activated on arrival because that is when Technically your visa starts, from the day of arrival.

Thank you Jaskirat,

The same was told by DIAC operator when I called her in morning.

Thank you for reply and wish you luck.

Dear Poms,

Regards,

Same Case happened to me. I also tried to log on as VEVO visa holder but every time I tried, it showed an error. I think its minor technical glitch and no need to worry about.