hairdressing

Guest lushgardens

Guest lushgardens

Can anyone tell me if I need a hairdressing liscence to work in QLD or are my english qualifications enough?:wacko:

Hi,

don't know the answer, but in Perth my certs are not enough i have to take exams, and i have to pass them and get a licence and have it renewed every year.. If you are using an agent ask them.

GOOD LUCK.

Guest lushgardens
Hi,

don't know the answer, but in Perth my certs are not enough i have to take exams, and i have to pass them and get a licence and have it renewed every year.. If you are using an agent ask them.

GOOD LUCK.

Thanks Alex.Sounds awful,I mean its not brain surgury! Do you have to train for another 3 years,or do you just do a model in front of a judge? There must be smaller salons that just want to see you know what your doing,or are you thinking of going mobile?

poor us~wish I was a footballers wife. Kerry

Hi Kerry, go to the website Lynandsean has given you, i am afraid you need more than one model !!The site tells you everything you need to know.. I will work in a shop (i think!) for a while and see about going mobile once i have found warehouses etc !

Guest lushgardens
Hi Kerry, go to the website Lynandsean has given you, i am afraid you need more than one model !!The site tells you everything you need to know.. I will work in a shop (i think!) for a while and see about going mobile once i have found warehouses etc !

Dear Alex,

have just browsed thruogh the website #a thrilling read~and really hope QLD isnt as particular.

Wish me luck,I may have to work in Woolworths.

Archived