When to arrive

terryburns13

Hi!

Ive finally plucked up the courage to leave my job and travel Australia for a year or two, Going to book my Visa and the end of the month and hopefully my flight also. Currently weighing up the weather to come in October or January just looking for a bit of advice on when would be the best time to arrive?

Thanks

Hi. I am a little confused as to what sort of visa you are thinking of "booking" along with a flight? The application process is normally lengthy and I would have thought that your visa would need to be granted before you go ahead and book a flight.

Weather wise, there are many websites for holiday travel that you could take a look at, it depends a lot on where you are planning to go to as to what the weather is like for that time of year.

Hope this helps

Hi. I am a little confused as to what sort of visa you are thinking of "booking" along with a flight? The application process is normally lengthy and I would have thought that your visa would need to be granted before you go ahead and book a flight.

Weather wise, there are many websites for holiday travel that you could take a look at, it depends a lot on where you are planning to go to as to what the weather is like for that time of year.

Hope this helps

Well it's posted in the WHV section of the forums, so that gives a clue.

WHV's are often granted very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

Thanks for the reply.

It Would be a WHV which ive heard are a pretty quick process and i shouldnt have any issues obtaining one! I wont book a flight until i 100% know the visa will be accepted ( Cant see this being an issue)

Weather wise i am not too fussed as either way i would imagine it will be better than Newcastle (UK)! I meant more inline with what are the most common times Backpackers tend to plan there trips around?

Thanks again

Brilliant news!!

Thanks for the info

October in Melbourne is the start of Spring. Weather can be changeable. Hot one day and cool the next.

January is the height of Summer. It can be in the 40's one day and cool the next.

That's Melbourne! [emoji2][emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk