Validation of Visas

jimmy1977

Hi all, we had our 176 visa granted August 2011(my husband was the visa applicant) and therefore it had to be validated by August this year , so in January this year he flew out to work as the job situation better there than here ,and to get organised work wise . He is due to come home in June. Me and the children are flying out to visit and thought we could validate visas in the process April 18th for 2wks . So we will be back home before him . So the question is - when he comes back in june are we all validated then? Does it matter that we werent together ? Many thanks :unsure:

Guest Guest31881

All you have to do to validate your visa is to visit Australia within the time limit, So once you have visited your husband then all the visas will have been validated.

Guest bowow2011

No I fly in the morning with emirates!! Would have been good to meet other people heading over on same flight :-) are you making the permanent move?

Guest bowow2011

Sorry just re read your post lol your going for 2 weeks me too I make the permanent move in July this year.....bit of a ping pong Pom atm until we're settled :-) xx

lol well we are the same , hubby got more work there than here , are you validating visas? We hoping to be there soon, still not sure on whether to rent out or sell our house . Where abouts are you thinking of settling do you know yet ? :-)

Guest bowow2011

No we validated in August last year oh got a job so stayed on :-) we love the baldivis/lakelands/meadow springs area but we also love hillarys and Scarborough so going to have a good look round, where do you think you'll settle? It's all very exciting Xxx

Archived