IP hiding

AaronS

Anybody do this so you can access content in other regions of the world that is blocked here? There is a movie streaming site (that is paid and legal) in the US that I love but it's not available in Australia. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Most programmes like House / CSI etc. appear on 'project free tv' the day they are viewed. Movies appear as they are released on dvd. You don't have to download them but can stream them. You might have to close a few rubbish pop up ads and windows but otherwise it works fine. You don't need to do anything with the IP to watch

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

Millie

There's an add-on for Firefox and Chrome called "stealthy" that automates the search for a helpful proxy server that I use. It doesn't always work because it depends what proxies are available, also lots of them can be slow, but it usually suffices for me to watch UK TV without a UK IP address. If it's not working then I have a downloaded prog on the laptop that does a similar thing (Expat Shield), but it has more stable/more usable proxies

The add-on will work for US sites, not sure about ES

I only use it intermittently, if there's a series on the BBC or C4 at home that I want to catch before it surfaces over here. If I was a telly addict then it might be worth my while paying for one of the commercial VPN services, which I am told tend to have quicker/better connections. But the basic process is always the same, you connect through a server that's in the country desired (or looks like it is)

most programmes like house / csi etc. Appear on 'project free tv' the day they are viewed. Movies appear as they are released on dvd. You don't have to download them but can stream them. You might have to close a few rubbish pop up ads and windows but otherwise it works fine. You don't need to do anything with the ip to watch

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

millie

thank you, thank you, thank you!

Archived