Great weekend break with dogs!

DBC

Just thought I'd post a quick thread about a quick break that myself, hubby, baby and 2 hounds went on as I'm always on the lookout for places to go on here. We spent 3 nights down in the Tarra Valley and it was GORGEOUS. Anyone looking for a place to go for a relaxing couple of days should definitely consider it - gorgeous forests, clean air, Ninety Mile Beach, wildlife galore. We drove for miles each day without seeing anyone else on the roads (except for some very nosey kangeroos). We stayed at Best Friend Retreat which is geared up specifically for pooches. It was a scenic 2-3 hour drive from Melbourne and I'm sure there is much more down there that we didn't come across in the short time we were there.

Guest The Pom Queen

The Best Friend Retreat is great for dogs isn't it, I have had a number of ex clients stay there and loved it. Do you have any photos of the place to share?

I've got a few on my camera and I'll pop them on once I get them on the laptop.

Can't recommend the place enough - we've stayed in a few places with our dogs but always worried about them being in the way etc, but as this place was designed for dogs we could actually relax!

Archived