Serving HM Forces Member needs Certificate of Good Conduct - What Wording?

sandk

Well the good news - we have got a case officer!! The bad news DH leaves for The Sandpit on Monday:frown:

We have been asked to supply a certificate of good conduct and his admin staff are happy to type up a document and formally stamp it etc. however nobody eally knows what wording should be included. I would be incredibly grateful if anyone has either got their dischage papers with the wording or has supplied a certificate of good conduct whilst serving if you would share the wording - so that I can copy!!

Thank you all in advance.

Well the good news - we have got a case officer!! The bad news DH leaves for The Sandpit on Monday:frown:

We have been asked to supply a certificate of good conduct and his admin staff are happy to type up a document and formally stamp it etc. however nobody eally knows what wording should be included. I would be incredibly grateful if anyone has either got their dischage papers with the wording or has supplied a certificate of good conduct whilst serving if you would share the wording - so that I can copy!!

Thank you all in advance.

Is your other half still in the forces? if not the details are in his red book, this contains discharge certs and military conduct statement. if you are not sure pm me with your email address and i will send yiou mine so you can see...

yes he is still serving and about to deploy hence the panic! if you would not mind sharing i would be very grateful as at the moment he is just taking lots of screen prints on JPA and not really moving forward. lovely to see you have a case officer too, not called tim is he!

yes he is still serving and about to deploy hence the panic! if you would not mind sharing i would be very grateful as at the moment he is just taking lots of screen prints on JPA and not really moving forward. lovely to see you have a case officer too, not called tim is he!

I dont mind sharing...my CO is not called Tim. I was shocked that i had to provide these details when i left nearly 20 years ago...thankfully i still have the docs.

PM me your email address.

Archived