Anyone shipped from Edinburgh and surrounds to WA Perth or even Kalgoorlie???

AJW

I need to start getting quotes together to ship our stuff from Edinburgh to Kalgoorlie:ssign16:.

Please could I have some recommendations from all you lucky Poms already packed and ready to go, or there in Oz already!!

Thanx

• 2 months later...

:biggrin: hi me and my husband are moving to Kalgoorlie in Nov 2012 as he has a sponsor with cpc engineering, we have had quotes from a few companys the best ones are inter dean or 1st international movers.

hope this helps

Lisa and Michael Fleming

Guest oldmarried

never heard of 1st international movers. They are not members of any international removals trade associations.

:biggrin: hi me and my husband are moving to Kalgoorlie in Nov 2012 as he has a sponsor with cpc engineering, we have had quotes from a few companys the best ones are inter dean or 1st international movers.

hope this helps

Lisa and Michael Fleming

Hi thanx

We're here now, we went with White and Co, but only shipped to Freemantle, will be fetching our stuff from the port when it arrives... Was just to expensive to have it shipped to Kalgoorlie.

It's lovely here, been here almost 3 weeks, have the kids enrolled in school, bought a car, rented a 3 bed house in a lovely suburb, weather has been gorgeous since we arrived and life is good :biggrin:

Good luck with your trip, it took us 40 hrs to get here but BOY was it worth is! If there is anything I can do to help you or any information I could help you with, don't hesitate to ask...

Archived