Regional body refusal (RSMS)....advice needed plssss help

pkb84

hi all

i am cook. my employer wants to sponsor me under RSMS scheme.application was lodged with regional body for approval on 21/12/11. received refusal letter on 13/02/12 says "cook is a level 3 position and require cert 3 only. to be sponsored under RSMS scheme position has to be diploma level or higher".i am on 485 visa which is expiring soon please help thank you

hi all

i am cook. my employer wants to sponsor me under RSMS scheme.application was lodged with regional body for approval on 21/12/11. received refusal letter on 13/02/12 says "cook is a level 3 position and require cert 3 only. to be sponsored under RSMS scheme position has to be diploma level or higher".i am on 485 visa which is expiring soon please help thank you

plss help guys

Guest Guest31881

Hi,

i am sure someone will be able to offer advice soon, My personal feeling would be that if you visa is due to expire soon then visit a migration agent. You may have to pay but they could formulate a strategy for you, and they will know the best way to go forward. You may not want to use an agent, but at least getting proffessional advice could help in your situation.

Hi,

i am sure someone will be able to offer advice soon, My personal feeling would be that if you visa is due to expire soon then visit a migration agent. You may have to pay but they could formulate a strategy for you, and they will know the best way to go forward. You may not want to use an agent, but at least getting proffessional advice could help in your situation.

thanx for your advice srp. using migration agent now.he will prepare submission and re lodge the application.hope for good ......

Archived