Fruit picking for 2nd year visa..help

Guest Hannah87

Guest Hannah87

Hey

Ive got four months left on my working holiday visa and desperately want to extend it for another year but worried ive left it too late, can anyone help me or suggest any farms or woofing hosts that you ve worked for. I am based in Brisbane so looking for somewhere around QLD area. Thankyouuu

Guest The Pom Queen

I will move your post in to the WHV/Backpacker section of the forum, also have a look through there as a few vacancies have been posted.

Guest The Pom Queen

Also Nick Weir at Contract Mustering on 07 47467877 They do mustering from March to Nov-Dec and employ a camp of 9 people including a cook. Own car, saddle and swag would be good but not essential.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey

Ive got four months left on my working holiday visa and desperately want to extend it for another year but worried ive left it too late, can anyone help me or suggest any farms or woofing hosts that you ve worked for. I am based in Brisbane so looking for somewhere around QLD area. Thankyouuu

I would have thought you'd be alright...4 months (121) days. My VISA expires on 22nd September, I'm saying the 10th of June is the latest start point. I see what you mean though it would be so annoying if you only managed to get 80 days or so.

Archived