Castle Hill Public primary schools

Monkeynutzz

Hello peeps

I have just moved from Nottm UK to Castle Hill NSW and need to decide on a school for my 8year old boys (twins). I've heard Samuel Gilbert school is good. Does anyone have kids at this age who go to a school in Castle Hill?

I would appreciate any recommendations regarding a public primary school in the area.

Thanks

julie x

Most schools in the hills have good reputations, inc SG..they are a zoned sch being gov run, so you'd need to make sure your in they're catchment. Where are you living now? which street?

We have 10 yr old daughter in Glenhaven PS, we live there & am very happy with it, great community of people but you need to live in the area. Also what yr are you intending sending them into (depending on month of birth)?

• 1 year later...

Hi Sk1nny. I know this an old post. So not sure if you're still in Glenhaven. We are thinking of moving to Glenhaven from Cherrybrook. Are the mums friendly there? I'm just wondering if you might be willing to have a chat or meet up for a coffee perhaps?? Sorry its just that I'd love to know more info & dont know anyone over there lol! :) Cheers Karen x

Archived