Hello All!

MattD

Hello everybody,

Been a member of PIO for a couple of years now, I have been following the forums since but only just started to log on and chat!

Im 25 years old, single and have no children and am currently living in South London and looking to get the ball rolling in the hope of Emigrating to Oz in the next few years all being well.

My family are yet to make their minds up as to whether they wish to make the move, but after spending 2 months in Oz last year I have made my mind up and decided I want to start a new life in Oz.

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Matt

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Matt, where did you stay in Oz, is that where you are hoping to go back? You are lucky in that you can apply for a WHV.

Hello,

I spent most of my time with family in Brisbane, but also visited Perth, Sydney, Canberra & Melbourne.

I would either be looking to move to Perth or Brisbane at this stage, but am planning on a holiday to Oz next year so I can revisit and then decide where I would most like to live based on job opportunities and the cities themselves etc etc.

I am certainly looking into getting a WHV in the first instance and then will see where that takes me. Im not sure what the likelihood of gaining sponsorship from there would be, but really hope there is an option for me to start a new life in Oz!!

Thanks, it'll be a long road ahead but look forward to what the future may hold in Oz for me if I am successful in getting a visa.

I loved WA and QLD am finding hard at the moment to choose between the two, partly because I have family in Brisbane and that I absolutely loved Perth - hence why I would like to have a holiday to Oz to visit both again and make my mind up :-)

Archived