19 days to go

sarahbrown

Hi guys

Been abit quite sorry had a tearfull & busy week with my sister who has now landed in Brisbane safely. We have found out where we'll be starting our adventure now as will be based at Heatherton could anyone give me some advice on must see places or places to avoid infact any thing would be gratefull recieved.

Thank you in advance:biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Sarah

Hang in there hun, it will get tough but you can get through this, I am not gong to lie to you, but you will feel really crap when you get here with jetlag and emotions all over the place, BUT, make allowances, know that it is normal to feel like this, we have all felt like this.

Heatherton is a great place to work as you have some great suburbs around. Personally I would avoid Noble Park, Springvale, Dandenong, the other suburbs should be fine.

Guest Luvhaggis

Hi.

You've got a fair bit of choice there, plenty of nice places along the coast from Brighton down the coastline, obviously these locations come with a coastline price tag, but if budget allows there worth a look. Even moving east to the likes of Berwick isn't to much of a commute. Suppose it all depends on Budgets and Lifestyle wants/needs. But have a look via google maps.

When do you make that big trip?

Archived