advice plz

deb67

hi everybody,me.son &hubby came back from qld in 2008 after 3yrs there,it was my chioce to come back,ever since ive hated being here,yes ive got family here & a beautiful grandson,but i we would really love to get back there,would like to hear any advice if theres any way it would be possible to get back thanks deb xx

Guest Guest31881

Hi Deb,

I will move this to the Migration forum, You should get more replies there.

You will probably have to give a bit more information, the visa type and stuff like that.

Guest GoldCoastMag

Have you spoken to an agent? I see your other thread says your oh's age and qualifications may make it difficult, but do you have skills and could be the applicant?

I hope you have some luck finding a way.

Guest NeilanGemz

Hi

As mentioned previously mentioned, you'll have to give more details. There are always ways and means, the fact that you lived there for 3 years may well help too. Who did your OH work for when he was there? Have you tried them for help? Also if all else fails you could go on a visitor visa and try to gain an employer sponsored (obviously you would not be able to actually work on a visitor visa but it doesn't prevent you from speaking to potential employers) while there.

Hope this helps a little

Regards

Neil

Guest GoldCoastMag

You can check the MARA website here. A registered migration agent (RMA) can advise on visa requirements, help an applicant lodge a visa application and deal with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship on an applicant’s behalf, usually for a fee.

It will be worth a consultation if you can find a way to get a visa, wont it.

Best wishes

Archived