Need a frend

Guest jemima

Guest haze,n,mart

hi lewis ,

i'm jess , don't be nervous you aren't the only one going . i will be your friend . i am scared as well as excited . we are going to perth

Guest afiyafifi

Hi lewis , my name is chloe and am 11 were moving to oz next year i am really scared and excited i will be your friend write back

Thanks jess and Chloe now I'm feeling beter.And now thanks to you I'm looking forward to going.you know your going to Perth, me and my mum have frends there. Also what are your hobbies? mine are playing my ps2 ,listing to music and watching High school musical 1 and 2.

write back soon.

Guest cannon family

hi lewis i am dani (girl) and i am 12

dont b scared i am moving too!!

where are you moving??

write back please

dani p.s i will b your friend

Guest paulacox

Hi Lewis,

My name is Lewis I am 11 we are moving to aus next year, think to brisbane I dont want to leave my friends here.

talk to u soon

lewis

Guest scots-in-oz!

Hi Lewis,

My name is Robyn (girl) and i am 10 years old. Might be moving to the Gold Coast next summer, don't know if i want to move.:unsure: Where in Oz you might be moving to? Have you ever been to Oz because i have earlier on this year?

Write Back

Robyn

:cute:

Guest suitcasekid1

Hello Lewis,

I hope your well, I dont want to move to australia but my parents and sibling are, and theres nothing i can do :(

Do you want to move?

I see you have a sister is she moving too?

xxxxx suitcasekid

hi lewis i am bradley i am 12 i might be moving 2 brisbane in aug next year. i am really looking forward 2 going but also i dont want 2 go because i will miss all my friends. but mum said i will make new ones i would like 2 keep in touch

Guest donovan

Hi our names are Josh 12 Mitchell 9 and Harvey 3, we moved to the gold coast in August, and we were really scared to start school, but it is great here, and they buddy you up with someone in your class untill you know your way round the school, you will love the schools here as we do loads of sport.

Josh

Hi my son Luke is just 12 an we too are aiming to move to Hobart in Feb/Mar 08 - it would be nice if he had someone to chat online with about this, particularly if you were moving to the Hobart area.

Wendy

Hi Wendy

I have a 2 boys ages 11 and 8 oh and the baby hes 18months. We are hoping to leave for Hobart in March next year, If u want i will get my eldest one to post on here and hopefully they can have a good chat about going and what they both expect!

Let me what u think!

Sam

xxxxxx

Hi Wendy

I have a 2 boys ages 11 and 8 oh and the baby hes 18months. We are hoping to leave for Hobart in March next year, If u want i will get my eldest one to post on here and hopefully they can have a good chat about going and what they both expect!

Let me what u think!

Sam

xxxxxx

Hi Sam

That would be really good, have you visited Tas - Do you know what areas of Hobart your looking at and which schools? Just to let you know we applied for a 137 STNI visa at the end of June, so we're hoping to move over shortly after we receive our visas, where are you in the process?

Wendy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sharon1

:cute:Hi Lewis,my name is Jasmine and im 11.Me and my family are going to the sunshine coast,in Jan 2008.

Bye for now Jasmine:wubclub:

Guest matt1010

HEY LEWIS IM EMMA IM 11YRS OLD AND IM PLANNING ON MOVING 2 ADALAID

HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS :chatterbox:

BYE 4 NOW :arghh:

:wubclub: EMS:wubclub:

Hi Sam

That would be really good, have you visited Tas - Do you know what areas of Hobart your looking at and which schools? Just to let you know we applied for a 137 STNI visa at the end of June, so we're hoping to move over shortly after we receive our visas, where are you in the process?

Wendy

Hi Wendy

So sorry i have only just noticed ur post! :unsure: We are going to live in Forcett to begin with as my Aunt lives there and we are staying with her until we find somewhere! As for Schools the only one i have looked at is in SORELL ( which is a few miles from Hobart Airport). As for the Visas we are doing a Spouse Visa for my hubby! And are hoping to get it by Xmas,

Any way i will get Tony ( my son) to put a post on here for ur son and hopefully they can have a chat.

Sam

Guest blaneys

Hi lewis

My name is jemma and i am 12 , we are moving to Brisbane area hopefully next year, i am so excited i think it is going to be realy cool, but sad to leave grandparents and friends.

I too would like to be your friend.

Bye for now hope to speak soon.:cool:

Archived