Adult education had bad news today

sarahbrown

Hi All i'm here again

On A Tuesday i'm normally at college doing adult training in getting my qualifications in childcare just been told i can't complete the course as i do not have enough time before we move to melbourne.

Would i be able to continue my qualifications when i get there as i wanted to work in a nursery school here & was hoping to take the qualification with me.

Thank you for any advice you can give me on this one feeling abit fed up today after hearing that one

Guest The Pom Queen

I'm sorry to hear this but don't worry, to be honest Aussies prefer you to have a qualification they have heard of.

Take a look at the Cert III in Children's Services now most of the TAFES will do this course and you may be able to RPL through some of the course this means if you have covered some of the units in the UK you won't have to study them again. Take a peak at the Swinbourne one below.

http://courses.swinburne.edu.au/courses/Certificate-III-in-Children's-Services-DCHC30708/local

A Cert III is usually the minimum needed to get in to child care work.

Hi there.

Glad your feeling better now and back on the forum chat love the video about shooting stars will think twice before wishing on one of them again ha ha. thank you once again for your help only 30 days left untill we're on that plane . is Melbourne winters as bad i just read about on the Melbourne v's Brisbane thread . My sister is going to Brisbane in 10 days and they got thunder storms at the min.

Thank you again

Sarah

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi there.

Glad your feeling better now and back on the forum chat love the video about shooting stars will think twice before wishing on one of them again ha ha. thank you once again for your help only 30 days left untill we're on that plane . is Melbourne winters as bad i just read about on the Melbourne v's Brisbane thread . My sister is going to Brisbane in 10 days and they got thunder storms at the min.

Thank you again

Sarah

No it's not when you are coming straight from the UK. I've seen Brits swimming in the sea in July whilst the locals are wrapped up with fur coats and ugg boots :wink:

Archived