plumber / gasfitters in gold coast

Guest john hurcombe

Guest john hurcombe

Hi, anybody out there who can give an idea of work available for plumber gasfitters and approx rate of pay either on wages or contracting.

cheers

john

Guest stevebison2000

hi, im also going as plumber gas fitter. wages are on par with electrician wages. about $ 27 per hour.

unfortunately you'd have to work under someone for the first year and then apply for your plumbing licence. when you arrive you can apply for a temporary licence but all your work has to be signed off.

there might be another way of going to college for 6 months or so and then getting your plumbing licence but not to sure on that.

working under someone, i think pay would be about 20-25 $ per hour.

hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shortlets
hi, im also going as plumber gas fitter. wages are on par with electrician wages. about $ 27 per hour.

unfortunately you'd have to work under someone for the first year and then apply for your plumbing licence. when you arrive you can apply for a temporary licence but all your work has to be signed off.

there might be another way of going to college for 6 months or so and then getting your plumbing licence but not to sure on that.

working under someone, i think pay would be about 20-25 $ per hour.

hope this helps.

Hi there! My oh is also a plumber and is looking to start his correspondance course. Have you already done your? Have you got any tips? How long did it take you? He's been working under a guy for about 5 months and is eager to get his full license a.s.ap. Cheers for any info, Sarah

Archived