whitsunday

Guest jayandbecky

Guest jayandbecky

Hi guys

Is anyone from cannonvale as the wife and i are moving from perth to the tropics.Would really love to hear what people have to say on the area as most people seem to be either from mackay or townsville?

Hope someone can help us?

cheers jay

Hi Jay,

Sorry dont live up there but our family have a holiday home in cannonvale so do visit from time to time. Good luck.

Em x

• 7 months later...
Guest Glen & Shirl

Hi Jay and Becky,

Can I ask why you are relocating to Qld from WA.

What your reasons were and how long you have lived in Perth, what area did you live in Perth.

Are you in Qld yet, if so where and how are you finding it?

thanks a lot

Shirley

Guest wardy

look for members DebX and asylon they are both up there in Port Douglas/Cairns area.

Good luck

Guest BrerRabbit

Hi Jay

We've just come back from that area, stayed at Airlie Beach to go out diving on the Reef. It's an amazing part of the world and I would say one of the main income sources is tourism - are you in that trade? It was lovely to stay there but not sure I'd want to live there permanently, not many facilites in terms of things to do other than tourism related and pretty quiet out of season, and the humidity in season..... so why are you leaving Perth, maybe that explains the move? Of course, if you're looking for a quiet country life with tourists in the summer, this is the place to be - lol! let us know how you get on,

Zoe

Archived