bricklayers

lucyholt

Thanks!!

My husbands a bricklayer in the U.K at the moment and were trying to find out the best place to stay where he's likely to get the most work. We have 3 children and im a student so being able to find work is a big must!!!

Lucy

Hi Lucy , We have 3 children also ,we live in Caroline Springs which we love and is a great location for us , most of the work for bricklayers is Melton ,Bacchus Marsh,wyndham vale and Point Cook and where I am is a central location for all of the areas I have mentioned , nearer the time if you message me I will give you some contacts details for your husband . Good luck lee

Hi thanks for the advice iv looked on the net at the areas you've spoke about and they seem great, and caroline springs looks beautiful and the type of area we would love!!! I was wondering if you could advise me on some living costs and what would be a reasonable wage to live on?

Any advice would be soooo appreciated!!!

Guest Cliffys

Hey Lee sorry to jump on this thread but we are currently in the gold coast struggling to find work there are no Briccky jobs here at all and we can't even get put forward for a labouring position. Can you message me if you have any company details etc of anyone taking on as we really want to start working and will move to where the jobs are.

Guest Joebhoy87

Hey Tracy just arrived in melbourne and struggling to find my feet a little, everything is so different out hear compared to home , but mostly in a good way. I hear thers lots of jobs but I'm just not sure where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers

Hey Lee sorry to jump on this thread but we are currently in the gold coast struggling to find work there are no Briccky jobs here at all and we can't even get put forward for a labouring position. Can you message me if you have any company details etc of anyone taking on as we really want to start working and will move to where the jobs are.

Hi Cliffys , I have a bricky friend in Brisbane who has changed trades ,and i have friend in Robina ,So i know the work is pretty sparce up there ,if you PM me your number i`ll ring you >

Hey Tracy just arrived in melbourne and struggling to find my feet a little, everything is so different out hear compared to home , but mostly in a good way. I hear thers lots of jobs but I'm just not sure where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers

Try looking in The Age ,http://www.alljobs.com.au ,or the best is to spend a day walking round the areas i mentioned and asking every Bricky you see ,and you will see lots of them .

Archived