Shipping from N. Ireland

Guest ausinuk

Guest ausinuk

Come on!!

Surely there must be some people moving from N. Ireland to go and live in Australia??

Please, Please someone send me some recommendations on who to use with regard to shipping the contents of my house.

Is it cheaper to use a company from the south of Ireland or England? The only one I have come across from N. Ireland is McGimpseys. Has any one used them, can they recommend them?

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Sorry, Im in London (orig from Norn Iron).. I think the best thing o do is go through the google list. Im going through seven seas. I think they may cater for Norn Iron too...

Good luck!

hey, I came here frm N.I last Feb and I used them , they r very good and very profesional and good correspondence. were abouts u goin in Oz ? I am on the Sinshine \Coast..:)

I don't know if this is of any use, but a family friend recently moved from Italy to Australia and she used ********. They are a UK company and apparently they collect shipping in a convoy to England and ship it from there. She was very happy with the service.

We have obtained a quote from them for shipping from Hampshire to Brisbane and it seemed quite reasonable.

It might be worth getting in touch to see if they offer a service from NI?

I don't know if this is of any use, but a family friend recently moved from Italy to Australia and she used ********. They are a UK company and apparently they collect shipping in a convoy to England and ship it from there. She was very happy with the service.

We have obtained a quote from them for shipping from Hampshire to Brisbane and it seemed quite reasonable.

It might be worth getting in touch to see if they offer a service from NI?

Oops...don't know why the name was blanked out! Any idea why?

Guest The Pom Queen
Oops...don't know why the name was blanked out! Any idea why?

If a company is starred out it's usually because they threatened legal action over bad publicity:yes:

If a company is starred out it's usually because they threatened legal action over bad publicity:yes:

Oh, I see. I guess it makes it tricky to recommend them then!

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh, I see. I guess it makes it tricky to recommend them then!

Unfortunately yes, they want their name starred out because of bad publicity but don't realise that when they get positive feedback no one will know who the company is.

Come on!!

Surely there must be some people moving from N. Ireland to go and live in Australia??

Please, Please someone send me some recommendations on who to use with regard to shipping the contents of my house.

Is it cheaper to use a company from the south of Ireland or England? The only one I have come across from N. Ireland is McGimpseys. Has any one used them, can they recommend them?

:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Hi Were in Co. Meath ,Shipping To Perth Maybe Try AAce Removals In Dublin Very Helpful There Picking Up Off Us 1/11/11 Heard Good Reports Pm Me If You want their No ,Also got A Good Price For A 20ft :biggrin:

Guest ausinuk
hey, I came here frm N.I last Feb and I used them , they r very good and very profesional and good correspondence. were abouts u goin in Oz ? I am on the Sinshine \Coast..:)

going to western australia in June 12, can't wait!!:arghh: