doreenb

Guest doreenb

Guest doreenb

Hi, my husband and I are due to arrive next year in the west, but my husband has had a heart attack previously and has stents. Can any one tell me if he needs further surgery or has another attack if we have to pay for it, this is quite a worry as it is all free in England.

Guest guest37336
Hi, my husband and I are due to arrive next year in the west, but my husband has had a heart attack previously and has stents. Can any one tell me if he needs further surgery or has another attack if we have to pay for it, this is quite a worry as it is all free in England.

I'm not to sure matey, as I 'think' a lot may depend on visa category and so on. As I said, no expert, but someone should be along soon to help out.

Cheers Tony.

Guest Guest31881

make sure you are covered for Ambulance cover, depending on the state you may have to pay for any ambulance call outs. As for heart problems i have stents fitted and i am being seen by a cardiologist and never been asked to pay any money. All emergency work is free and i do not think you would be asked for any money to deal with a heart condition,

Guest doreenb

Can anyone help me I need to know how much weekly medication will cost for my husbands heart condition. We are on a contributory parenting visa and will be over there next year.

Guest doreenb
make sure you are covered for Ambulance cover, depending on the state you may have to pay for any ambulance call outs. As for heart problems i have stents fitted and i am being seen by a cardiologist and never been asked to pay any money. All emergency work is free and i do not think you would be asked for any money to deal with a heart condition,

Hello Colin, can you tell me if medication is expensive ovewr there, as my husband has to have regular heart medication

Archived