One more good reason for leaving the UK

Guest Missiemo

Guest Missiemo

What a lovely day yesterday was, sunshine, blue skies, perfect day for a walk to the park with my two year old.

Ok, as soon as we step foot on the green surrounding the park, we spend our entire walk having to avoid the dogs s*** covering a majority of the grass, what is up with these people if I allowed my children to leave their mess on pavments and park area's they would be disgusted, well why do they feel it is ok for there animals to do it. :shock:

Upon reaching the play area we are faced with up to twenty youths slouching all over the play equipment including the baby swings. Upon asking them to move on I receive a mouthful of abuse including langauge I found shocking. :(

My two year old was so upset she just wanted to go home, I have no doubt she will now never want to return, what a shame! :cry:

What is this country coming to when you can not even visit a play area without feeling safe.

A very sad missiemo and two year old

Guest Littlenick

:( I know where you're coming from. It's such a shame there is no respect anymore from youngsters. I know not all are the same but it's hard not to paint them all with the same brush when the few you do come into contact with only know how to use foul language to communicate. I have two boys aged 14 and 11 and I would be horrified if I thought they treated people in such a way.

I know that oz probably has problems but when we visited people (and the youngsters) seemed more friendly. Lets hope it's the same when we arrive out there. :lol:

Best wishes

Nicky

Guest Missiemo

Dear Nicky

Thanks for your kind words, I am the same as you I have three girls, two of the oldest are eleven and nine and like you I would be heart broken if they treated another human being that way, I hope I have brought them up to have more respect then that, I guess you can only try at the end of the day.

Are you off to OZ soon or are you still waiting, good luck anyway.

Take Care

Mo

x

Guest Littlenick

Hi Mo

We soooo want to move to Oz but at the moment my Hubby is still serving in the Navy and doesn't finish his service until Feb 2007. We contacted an agent and they advised us that we couldn't start applying until 7 months before this date because he's in the armed forces. We are also trying another route by him joining the Oz navy.

I see from other posts that you are leaving in June so I wish you the best of luck and lets hope life can only get better. :lol:

Take care

Nicky

Hope to be out there in the not too distant future.

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

It might be dog s**t over here but what about the kangaroo s**t over there :)

Guest stephanielouise981

That's disgusting... little s**ts! who do they think they are??? They want a damn good smack

Steph x

Guest Missiemo

Hi Steph

It does make me really sad that kids want to behave like that, I just hope I have brought my girls up to have more respect then that, hopefully in Oz they have better values then that.

Take Care

Mo

x

Any news for you yet?

Guest spray21

Littlenick - you should definitely look into the Oz Navy route - my partner and I are going across Easter 07 to join the Oz Army. So far they have been brilliant - really friendly and helpful, plus of course they sponsor the visa so no problems there! And from what I hear they are just desperate for people from UK who have some training and experience. Give it a go!

Archived