How to get to oz

Guest ant1980

Guest ant1980

Do i have to apply for permanent residence to get to live in australia, are there any other ways or i have got to go through an agency and do it that way

Guest PlatOz
Do i have to apply for permanent residence to get to live in australia, are there any other ways or i have got to go through an agency and do it that way

Directions to Oz for you.

Turn right at Watford go over the first set of lights, head for signposts to france, when in france turn right at the frog and beret pub and head for any signs that say middle east, when in the middle east turn left at the roundabout with the palm tree and the oil well on your right. look for signs to the far east, when in the far east go past the Singapore noodle house, the one with the red roof and dragons outside, can't miss it ! and head for signs to Australia. lol :lol:

Sorry, could not resist that after reading the heading that was the first thing that came to mind.

On a serious note though, go through an agent hun it will be less of a headache and you will be sure the application has been filled out right.

I wish you all the best.

Tony

Guest PlatOz

Sorry ant1980,

I called you hun thinking you were a babe but just noticed you are a dude :? so sos. Having a Friday evening moment.

Archived