Hi from me !!

Guest PlatOz

Guest PlatOz

Hi Guys,

I am new to this site but some of you may know me from other Australian Expat sites as I have already noticed a few that lurk on them in here. :wink:

My name is Tony and I moved to the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland 3 years ago from England. I noticed that there were very few companies in Australia that provided relocation services and certainly very few that were ran and owned by people that had actually been through the migration process and relocated themselves.

I started Platinum Relocations over 2 years ago and we provide full relocation assistance as well as Migration Agent advise through our service partners in the U.K and Australia. We also can assist in Land and house packages on the Gold Coast.

We cover all areas of Australia except W/A at present. Please visit our website for further details. :)

Guest PlatOz
Welcome hun

Look forward to your assistance.

SCoop

x

Hi Scoop,

No worries, are you still in the U.K ? Just looked at your signature line and it looks as though you are but I should not presume though. If you are I have just heard that you had your summer yesterday. was it a good one. lol :lol:

Tony

Guest scoop

Hiya

Yeah still in the UK! Real bummer, hope to be out there late this early next year :?

First hot day yesterday and today expecting storms this weekend though!

At least it helps to keep the faith :roll:

SCoop

x

Archived