Grimsby area

Guest bethandneil

Guest bethandneil

hi there

we are hoping to move out to oz in september 07, waiting for medicals and stuff at the mo, hoping to go to either Brisbane or Perth area, would love to here from anyone local (or not) in similar boat,

Beth, neil and two children aged 11 months and 3. :D :lol: :D

Guest Brendan

Hi there

We are looking to move out there in may 08. Me, wife, 19 year old step son and two little one aged 6 and 3.

We are looking at Brisbane but haven't yet submitted skills assessment or visa applications. We are just coming to terms with making the decision before applying for ecerything.

This site is great for getting as much info as possible.

B

• 6 months later...
Guest paulandkerry

Hi we are paul 34 kerry 26 and son daniel 9

we are wanting to emmigrate to perth. We are in the early stages - obtained info on visa but now need to get skills assessed before applying for visa. Any info appreciated.

Guest bshootz

Hi our family are from a village just outside of Boston, lincs and have sent off skilled assessment,just waiting for the go ahead to start visa application, we are hoping to migrate to Perth,not sure which suburb yet,depends on where i can get a job, so still in the early stages yet. If i can help with anything just shout :P All the best Beckyx. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived