Flights

Guest Missiemo

Guest Missiemo

Hello

We are flying with Malaysian Airlines, can anybody put my mind at rest, I am panicking about the flight ( not brilliant with two feet off the ground) at the best of times, I am more concerned about my two and half year old, do you know how child friendly these people are, will she get any decent sleep.

Also we have only been offered 20 kilo for baggages allowance, would anybody know as we are emigrating can will not ask for a higher allowance.

Would appricate some advise.

Thankyou

Mo

Guest denisecraig

We were in at a travel agents today who said that if you provide proof to the airlines that you are emmigrating they can be a little more generous with the baggage allowance. The travel agent didn't know exactly how much extra you may be able to get, you could always phone the company. Also, you are allowed 5kg in your hand luggage allowance. (I think). I don't think there is much difference between the airlines, but then I haven't been on one yet.

Denise

Guest wfourie

We were told we could have 40kg each with Quantas if we provided proof of emmigration so defo worth a phone call to the airline.

Becc

Guest sparky

Hi all,

just wondering what price did you get with Malayasian airlines.I've been looking on the net today for flights in June/July and they do seem to be coming up the cheapest.

Cheers Lisa.

Guest Missiemo

Hi Lisa

We paid £1589.00 for five people (two adults, three children), flying on the 19th June 06.

Take Care

Mo

Archived