Where to go

Guest mohangin

Guest mohangin

Hi all,

Never been to Oz but know a few people who have gone or are planning on going, and i have heard conflicting stories of different areas. My dilema is where in Oz to go. Our family consist of My wife and i and a 11 and 16 yr old daughters, so we need a good school and a place with good employment prospects. I am a warehouse manager but have also worked in the construction trade, my wife is a carer and a hairdresser, my oldest daughter is going into hairdressing she is currently at college. Please can anyone help.

Cheers

Guest Neil Meadowcroft

Hiya,

Please dont take issue with this comment but it's only yourself that can decide this. There are so many places in Australia to see and get a taste for each place.

Before we went to OZ last year i had Perth in my head as the place to live, but after visiting it was not the place for us. I would stongly suggest that you go on holiday first and get a feel for the place.

Jobwise your wife will be set up where ever you decide to stay (hairdressing). People will give you there feedback and suggestions as to places but everyone has there own views.

Try to watch a programme that was on C4 named "A new life down under" this gave accounts from people who moved over from England and what they thought etc. The prevailing factory by many was that they had wished they had visited before hand.

Which everway you look at it you have made the right decision by thining of moving across.

All the very best with what ever you decide.

Archived