please read me!

Guest maz&jon

Guest maz&jon

:chatterbox:MY NAME IS JAMIE AND IM 11YRS OLD,I COME FROM LIVERPOOL AND IM MOVING 2 MELBOURNE NEXT YEAR:jiggy:IM GOING 2 A NEW SCHOOL IN SEPTEMBER AND THEN WHEN WE MOVE I WILL BE GOING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL.IVE GOT A RABBIT CALLED JESS BUT IM GOING 2 HAVE 2 LEAVE HER BEHIND,BUT I MITE GET A DOG WHEN I GET 2 OZ.im MAD ON COMPUTER GAMES AND I LIKE RIDING ON MY BIKE,I CANT WAIT 2 GET OVER THERE AND LEARN 2 SURF:biglaugh:IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE MOVING 2 MELBOURNE WHO I CUD KEEP IN TOUCH WITH.HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PETS THEY R TAKING WITH THEM I WUD LOVE A GERMAN SHEPARD but MY MUM IS ALLERGIC 2 SUM DOGS SO WE WILL HAVE 2 C:arghh:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Jamie

I'm older than your Mum but I just want to welcome you to the Poms in Oz forum.

Once u get to Oz, try your parents with the idea of a Newfoundland. They are huge, hairy retrievers and they are complete water-dogs. It is quite difficult to take a Newfoundland for a "walk" on the beach because if there is anyone splashing round in the water, the dog will think they are a casualty in need of rescue and will leap into the water and drag the person ashore. A Newfoundland will NOT hurt the person, but they are convinced that no-one except themselves should be in the water so they run to the "rescue" every time!

I haven't got a Newfoundland, though I would love one. If I were trying to learn to surf, I can't think of a better animal than a Newfoundland swimming beside me.

My cat thought I was a basket case. Lord Monty (the cat) used to preside in the bathroom whenever I got into the bath. He used to give me "looks" which said, "Why don't you get yourself a decent fur coat and learn to lick it? What is this crazy nonsense with water?"

Hugz

Gill

xx

Guest The Boultons

Hi jamie my name is will. I'll be 12 in sept. We are hoping to go to northern perth next year. It's a bummer having to do year 6 again, specially as we r just starting high school. Love playing computer and ps2 games - wots your fav? Love football and cricket and golf 2. I support spurs.

Guest jonseywife

Hi Jamie

I'll tell my son about your message. :yes:

He's name is Joe, and is 11 soon and were going to Mornington, Melbourne later this year too.

Im sure there are lots of kids in the same position as you, so dont worry. There is lots of things to do in Australia,you will all have loads of fun and you'll never get bored.

Do you have any brothers and sisters???

Do you have BEBO or anything..... maybe your Mum could PM me and you can keep in touch with Joe!!!!!

Bye for now

Joe's mum - Sally-ann :cute:

Guest maz&jon
Hi Jamie

I'll tell my son about your message. :yes:

He's name is Joe, and is 11 soon and were going to Mornington, Melbourne later this year too.

Im sure there are lots of kids in the same position as you, so dont worry. There is lots of things to do in Australia,you will all have loads of fun and you'll never get bored.

Do you have any brothers and sisters???

Do you have BEBO or anything..... maybe your Mum could PM me and you can keep in touch with Joe!!!!!

Bye for now

Joe's mum - Sally-ann :cute:

hi joes mum thanks for your post could you tell me what bebo means please.i have a sister laura and she is 19yrs old but she doesnt know whether she wants to come with us.what team does joe support and when will you be going:goofy:

Guest Emmalouise

Hi Jamie

One of my daughters (Rose) is the same age as you so I will show her your message. We live about 90 mins drive North of Melbourne but we go into the city quite often so she will be able to answer some questions you might have.

My main reason for replying to you is your DOG question: check out Labradoodles! They are the best dogs, a cross between labradors and poodles and come in all different sizes and colours AND best of all they are recommended for allergy sufferers! I have been reading about them and apparently they hardly shed any fur so even people with bad allergies can usually live with them OK. There heaps of websites with details of breeders here in OZ. I think one is called "Cloudcatchers" but I have seen heaps of others.

Good luck mate :smile:

Guest jonseywife
hi joes mum thanks for your post could you tell me what bebo means please.i have a sister laura and she is 19yrs old but she doesnt know whether she wants to come with us.what team does joe support and when will you be going:goofy:

Hiya Jamie

Bebo is an online contact page. It works in several countries, including Australia, so you can keep in touch with friends back home once your out in Oz !!!!!!! :cool:

Heres the main page link...............Bebo

You may need your sister or Mum to help you set your own page up.

You can wite about yourself, put pictures on, make new friend and keep in touch with old ones.

My daughter who's 13, is in contact with some Australian kids already, and been asking them loadsa questions about Oz.

If you want my son Joe's bebo address, then if your Mum pm's me, i'll let you have it !!!!!!!!

Bye for now........ Joes' Mum

p.s. He supports Liverpool belive it or not, although the rest of the family support Chelsea & Leeds utd !

Archived