anyone who moved to oz got any regrets

Guest paulwbafc

Guest Abi&Dan

I'm more terrified of the huntsmen than the poisonous ones! :wideeyed:

They just look so much like 'proper' spiders - reckon it'll be a while before I stop checking walls and chairs for spiders every time I walk into a room when i get there!

My sister found a hman in her post box after the first week in her new house - she wouldn't collect post for two days until she managed to collar the postman and he chased it out of the box and up a tree for her! And her other half's just as scared as she is - at least my bloke pretends to be macho by trapping spiiders for me! :spinny:

Abi x

Guest steve110

i like spiders,the balance of power in our house soon changes when a spider is spotted indoors...... god knows what it will be like in OZ with some big buggers around .......

Well my OH be useless he's the one jumping up on the chair when he spots a spider he a right wimp!! I totally dont mind anything dont really have a fear of spiders and stuff. The huntsman supposed to eat the creep crawlies, when I seen it I was suprised that although they quite large in circumfrance they are quite flat if u get me............sorry chelle no that didnt help u one bit :biglaugh:

Em x

Guest CarolineandGrant

no, def the white tails that are bothering me. Have you ever heard of "flesh-eating enzymes"???well, it's in their venom apparently.

I'm with you on the hypnosis because I am worried that I won't be able to sleep at night or worse still, get into bed in the first place!

Guest steve110
yeah cheers for that em - im sure the fact that they are flat will help me loads ha ha

chelle x

Yeah,they get under the doors easier ........... :shocked:

Archived