Welcome to All from Crewe in Cheshire

DesperateinCrewe

Hi

Just thought I would send a quick hello as my Husband and I are new to this site today.

Our dream would be to move down under to Oz but unfortunately we are stuggling to match all our skills that we have to the Skills Occupational List set out by the government.

However, we will not give up until we have exhausted all options.

We spent 3 weeks in Australia in April and stayed with family in Sydney but travelled to Brisbane and the Gold Coast, we would definately like to live in any of these three places.

I would welcome any feedback that anyone may like to offer and look forward to your replies.

Speak Soon

Ali & Shane

Guest Curlysoo

Hi to Ali & Shane and a big warm welcome to PIO ... :spinny:

We are moving to Sydney about this time next year, OH is an ozzie and knows the area well so any questions .... just drop me a line!

Thanks all,this site is so friendly and we already found out more in a couple of days than we have in 6 months lol

We think our most realistic chance of making our dream to Oz come true would be through company sponsorship thats what were looking for so if any of you know any companies looking for a manager or PA/Executive secutary then were here waiting.

Shane and Ali

Archived