Heading To Perth

Guest sassygmt

Visa granted last night after less than 2 weeks. We fly to Perth on the 22nd of March and we can't wait!!!!

G

Congratulations! Good times ahead!

Ping Pommer

Woop woop! Stage one of our application has been approved today and this weekend my hubby's company are putting his nomination in online and have been advised he should lodge his e457 at the same time to spped things up.

That's taken 4 weeks nearly to the day so its not likely to be too long now! :biggrin:

Hi

We hope to be moving out end April fingers crossed and I'd love to meet new people and make friends. It may be in May though as it's all a bit of a fog at the moment waiting for things to sell and the visa to come through. We hope the visa will be ready by mid March so we can start organising things. There is 3 of us, me, Ali (42), my partner called Chris (44) and my son Greg who is nearly 12. We are heading south of Perth to Mandurah. Is anyone heading down that way? My partner has a job to go to in that area.

Would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

Ali

Guest travelsparks

HI jackie like you we are also heading back to perth as soon as our house sells . Can I ask why have you decided to return?? it would be great to meet up with everyone looking to head south of the river this time :smile:
We are looking South of River as well but probably wont be moving out there until Jan2012 once visa has been issued and a few holidays for our 40ths this year that were already booked before the quiick movment of visas!!

Guest jackie Macdonald
HI jackie like you we are also heading back to perth as soon as our house sells . Can I ask why have you decided to return?? it would be great to meet up with everyone looking to head south of the river this time :smile:

Well it's a long story really but I feel the timing is right now and having a taste of living back home with a lot of uncertainty on the work front, let's just say I feel very positive about the move and where it will eventually lead us. That's not to say I won't live back here again one day, but for now Australia is the best option for us.

Spending time in both countries would be the ultimate and certainly not an impossibility in the long run.

Good luck with your adventure too!

Jackie XX

I definatley think you have to be in the right frame of mind & try be positive and at least give it your best shot, thats where I went wrong last time I think gave up too soon. fingers crossed my house will sell quick & we'll be there in 2011 :smile::smile:

Archived