457 Presenting your passport in oz to have visa added

Guest EM&M

Hi Can anyone advise me where in Brisbane where we go as we "must approach an office of the department in Australia to have the visa evidenced in their passport".

We need our electronic visa's put into our Passport but not sure it is it the Department of Immigration or what!!! They done give u anymore clues on the email lol

Thanks

Em x

Guest redback

Hi EM&M, When u read the email for having the457 granted it states u must have it in your passport 4weeks after u arrive in 0Z,however u can have it in your passport before u go out,i posted mine away last thurs night..guaranteed mon delivery..and received it back today nice shiny 4 year visa in place!!...8days,hope this helps...are u flying out soon?:spinny:

Guest Laura G

Hi Em,

There is an Immigration Department on the Gold Coast, its at 72 Nerang Street in Southport, behind Australia Fair Shopping Centre.

Southport is the next Suburb down from Surfers Paradise

You just pop in and take a ticket then go to the window when called, they print and stick the label into your passports. It's a much nicer office than Brisbane as it doesn't have the flow of people that they have at the Brisbane Office.

Laura

Archived