has anyone got WA SS back yet

irishdancing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest My Hubby is Irish
just wanted to know has anyone got their WA SS back yet and if so do u have to prove

your liquid funds???? or r they happy with the esimate...

Thanks.......:daydreaming:

Hi - Also waiting on Carpenter WA State sponsorship for my cousin. There is one thread comment that says they recieved WA SS on the 19th January!!! What date / time did you apply and any news yet. cheers:nah:

Guest My Hubby is Irish
We were to late on applyin in Dec, so we r just waiting for them to make Carpenter "available"

again,

Just make sure you are on-line WST 1st February as they are making places available on the 1st of each month and who knows what time - might be worth calling them. Carpenter was one of the first occupations to fill so if anyone gets turned down you will get a chance or have to wait till July for new quota. Hopefully its not us that gets turned down but will let you know either way...

Guest My Hubby is Irish

There is another thread "Anyone heard from WA re: SS??" with a number of successful WA SS sponsors coming through early this week. so far no carpenters though? Don't understand the quota as there is so much work here for carpenters - Barrow Island is about the take off next month and a load of other projects.

Guest travelsparks
just wanted to know has anyone got their WA SS back yet and if so do u have to prove

your liquid funds???? or r they happy with the esimate...

Thanks.......:daydreaming:

we got our letter of approval the other day and the have now ask us to transfer around AUS10,000 but where do we transfer this to etc :chatterbox:

Guest My Hubby is Irish
just make sure you are on-line wst 1st february as they are making places available on the 1st of each month and who knows what time - might be worth calling them. Carpenter was one of the first occupations to fill so if anyone gets turned down you will get a chance or have to wait till july for new quota. Hopefully its not us that gets turned down but will let you know either way...

in case you have not seen it - they are opening up the quota for carpenters "today" at 12 midday (western australia time) so you can apply - its on the website...... Am hoping it doesn't mean we haven't got our as still not heard but good luck to you!!

Guest travelsparks

in case you have not seen it - they are opening up the quota for carpenters "today" at 12 midday (western australia time) so you can apply - its on the website...... Am hoping it doesn't mean we haven't got our as still not heard but good luck to you!!
Oh no what trades are you?

Guest My Hubby is Irish
Oh no what trades are you?

Carpenter!!! I rang them yesterday and they said that it was with a case worker who was reviewing it but that they were on leave (back today - Tuesday). So crossing fingers. No one has posted a UNSUCCESSFUL yet so hope we are not the first. Can understand it as were one of the first to apply and pretty sure we have all the boxes ticked. Frustrating:arghh: the longer it takes the further down the 176 queue we are.....

Guest travelsparks
Carpenter!!! I rang them yesterday and they said that it was with a case worker who was reviewing it but that they were on leave (back today - Tuesday). So crossing fingers. No one has posted a UNSUCCESSFUL yet so hope we are not the first. Can understand it as were one of the first to apply and pretty sure we have all the boxes ticked. Frustrating:arghh: the longer it takes the further down the 176 queue we are.....
If they are looking at it should only be a couple of days before you hear, it seems most people hear on a Monday, for some reason lets hope yours is Tuesday the new Monday!!

Good luck

Archived