New 2 This

Guest emily

Guest emily

hi all, my name is Emily and i am 13 yrs old. I live with my mum, stepdad and younger brother and sister, and we are hopeing to be living in Brisbane by the end of the year. I've joined this site hopeing to find out about more about Brisbane and chat to some people my own age, who are in the same position as me:unsure:. Get in touch. Emily

• 4 weeks later...
Guest afiyafifi

hi emily my name is chloe and next year we are hopefully moving to queensland brisbane area. soooo it would be nice to get to know you. i am 11 and my bro is 13 and my lil sis is 2. my name is chloe . :cute:

Hi, Chloe i am 13 and my mum, stepdad, bro and sis are moving to Brisbane around October or November. Have you got your visas yet. We have. Where abouts from Merseyside are you from. I'm from St.helens. Get back in touch soon. Emily . :wubclub::cute::wub:

Guest afiyafifi
Hi, Chloe i am 13 and my mum, stepdad, bro and sis are moving to Brisbane around October or November. Have you got your visas yet. We have. Where abouts from Merseyside are you from. I'm from St.helens. Get back in touch soon. Emily . :wubclub::cute::wub:

Hi Emily , sorry not got back to you sooner been camping in wales . i am from the wirral . we dont have are visas yet .can not wait to move to oz get in touch soon would love to chat.:cute:chloe x

Guest afiyafifi

hi my name is megan im 14 n i am moving 2 australia (brisbane) in oct and i have just stared on poms in oz

:)megan:)

Hi Megan , my name is chloe and i am 11 in 2 weeks , were hopefully moving 2 townsville in queensland with my mum and dad my older bro who is 13 and little sis who is 2. chloe :wubclub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Chloe sorry I didn't get bck to you sooner been busy. We are gonig to Brisbane in November. Were flying 5th November. Were moving to VictoriaPoint. Where abouts are you moving to. Have you got MSN if you have can I have your addy please. thanks. Get back in touch. Emily .:cute::wubclub:

Hiya Megan i'm moving to Brisbane, Victoria Point in November. Were flying on November 5th. Where abouts are you moving to. Get back in touch. Emily. :wubclub::cute:

Hiya Michael, Were moving to brisbane in November, flying on 5th November. Were moving to Vioctoria point. Where abouts are you moving to . Get bck in touch. Emily. PS: I'm not really a footy fan :wubclub:

• 1 month later...
Guest cannon family

hiya im dani (girl) and i am moving to ipswich which is bout 30 mins away from brisbane when u moving? and i am going with mum , dad brother and sister.we r moving next october time and would b great to talk !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived