If not on SMP, what could it mean?

Team Rennolds

Hi All

We have obtained state sponsorship from S.A. and were wondering what position we may be in if my job is not on the SMP but they do decide to honour existing sponsorships.

We are currently category 4(hoping to be upgraded to cat2 on release of SMP) but feel very unsure of what is likely to happen if job not on the list. We would greatly appreciate any input or advice anyone may have

Cheers

:err:

Guest jilkfree1978
Hi All

We have obtained state sponsorship from S.A. and were wondering what position we may be in if my job is not on the SMP but they do decide to honour existing sponsorships.

We are currently category 4(hoping to be upgraded to cat2 on release of SMP) but feel very unsure of what is likely to happen if job not on the list. We would greatly appreciate any input or advice anyone may have

Cheers

:err:

Hello we are in category 4 we have sponsorship from Queensland and we are not on the smp, I emailed Queensland yesterday they just said sorry my wifes occupation is not in demand now, and they said category 4 is a 3 to 4 year wait.

So if you arent on smp you will be in the position as us.

I have a similar question. I have off-list state sponsorship from WA secured already. What is going to happen to me? I've not been sponsored through a specific job so is it irrelevant if my job appears on the SMP or not? Will I be cat 2 or 4? Can anyone with off list sponsorship from other states who have released SMPs help?

Archived