Hello from me

Zoot

Hi - I have just registered on this forum have been reading everyones posts for a while now and enjoy the banter, advice etc. I am heading off to Adelaide on a SIR visa (hopefully) and am now trying to convince my sister who is in London that Australia is a good place and worth looking into. But of course to convince her I need some info. Is anyone on this forum an Occupational Therapist? Did you get sponsorship for migration or did you just do it yourself? Does anyone have any experience in Vocational Rehabilitation or is anyone working in that in Australia. Any advice, tips I can pass on to her. (Yes I have tried suggesting she register and share info but she is more of a face to face person rather than a computer person

thanks

Zoot

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Zoot, can't help with your questions, but just wanted to say

23_144_4.gif23_144_8.gif and welcome to PIO, good luck with trying to persuade your sister to go to OZ with you!!!!

Good luck

KP Nuts

Guest OldiesRUs

Hi and welcome!!

Good luck with persuading your sister. She should log on though, as it is probably better than going face to face with some of this lot!! Tee hee:notworthy:

Jean

Archived