Police clearances

Guest shakatara

Guest shakatara

Hi everyone,

Just got a phone call from the Doctor who did our medicals last week and he has said that all was well and he was sending them off the Sydney today, which is great. Just wondering though, we have sent off for our police clearances and was wondering, when they get delivered to us, are we allowed to open them? and do i send them to my agent and they send them on, or do we send them straight to OZ?

So many things to get my head around not sure if coming or going anymore.

Any advice would be great,

shakatara

Guest choobs
Hi everyone,

Just got a phone call from the Doctor who did our medicals last week and he has said that all was well and he was sending them off the Sydney today, which is great. Just wondering though, we have sent off for our police clearances and was wondering, when they get delivered to us, are we allowed to open them? and do i send them to my agent and they send them on, or do we send them straight to OZ?

So many things to get my head around not sure if coming or going anymore.

Any advice would be great,

shakatara

You're allowed to open them, I expect. We had ours through a few weeks ago (although we still haven't been asked for them) but have just held onto them to send them at the same time as the medicals. They just come in a plain envelope so you'd have no way of knowing it was them anyway. Don't want to send your gas bill to DIMIA by mistake :)

Cheers

Choobs

Guest shakatara

Hi Choobs

Thanks for that, there are just sooooooo many things to think about and dont want to do the wrong thing. Good luck with your application, hope all goes well for you.

shakatara

Archived