Can We Afford This Move!!supermarket Wage??-update.

Guest traybears

Guest traybears

HI EVERYONE,THIS IS AN UPDATE TO OUR 'CAN WE AFFORD THIS MOVE' UPDATE.AFTER CAREFULLY CONSIDERING EVERYONES WONDERFUL VIEWS ON WEATHER WE WERE LIKELY TO AFORD MOVING TO ADELAIDE OR NOT,WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO FOR IT ANYWAY.!WE HAVE A GOOD SOLID RELATIONSHIP AND BOTH WANT THE SAME THINGS.WE FEEL WE WILL MAKE IT ANYWHERE AT THE END OF THE DAY.AS LONG AS WE'RE ALL TOGETHER,WE DON'T MIND IF WE HAVE TO WORK LONGER DAYS/EXTRA.WE BOTH WANT THIS SO MUCH.WE'LL JUST HAVE TO CUT BACK.AT MOMENT WE HAVE A BIG MORAGE SWEEZED INTO 16 YEARS SO USE TO NOT SPENDING TOO MUCH!IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT FOR US,WE CAN ALWAYS COME BACK.YES WILL PROBABLY BE WORSE OFF THAN WE ARE NOW BUT IF WE NEVER TRY IT JUST WOULDN'T FEEL RIGHT NOW.COME TO FAR IN MIND.WOULDN'T FEEL SETTLED NOW.BUT AS I SAID I REALLY BELIEVE WE WILL BE OK AND THAT ITS THE RIGHT MOVE FOR US!THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP EVERYONE,AS USUAL.TRACY & STEVE.XX.:yes:

Guest JAMIEKERRIE

Totally agree, go for it! We go to the Sun Coast a week tomorrow, Kerrie my partner is upset, but we will be ok once we get there...Like you say, if you don't give it your best shot, you will be haunted by regrets forever, if it doesn't work out, you can always come back!

Guest jonseywife

Hi TRAYBEARS

Im sure you've thought it through over an over again, but its gotta be worth a try..... many of us dont have any jobs to go to (us included) so none of us can really be sure how its all gonna work out !!!!! But along with many others on PIO we're still gonna go for it, and its what YOU make it.

They say... Who dares, wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comments10022.gif

All the best from Sally-ann & the gang x

Archived