110 points HELP

Guest cazanwood

Guest cazanwood

Help! I have just done the points test but can only get 110 points not the neccessary 120. I desperatly want to move and start abetter life with my family. Can anyone tell me what options I have? My husband has 16 years RAF experience and an Engineering degree.

PLEEEEASE HELP! :?

Help! I have just done the points test but can only get 110 points not the neccessary 120. I desperatly want to move and start abetter life with my family. Can anyone tell me what options I have? My husband has 16 years RAF experience and an Engineering degree.

Do you have a family member over there who would sponsor you? Even an aunt or uncle would do.

Choobs

Guest cazanwood

cheers, divorce not really an option good idea though it is.

Unfortunatly I have no family out there to sponsor us.

Anyone know where to look for jobs you can apply for before getting a visa? :roll:

cheers, divorce not really an option good idea though it is.

Unfortunatly I have no family out there to sponsor us.

Anyone know where to look for jobs you can apply for before getting a visa? :roll:

If you don't mind me asking, what's your points breakdown?

Also - have you considered getting a consultation with an agent? They usually do a free one and can give an indication on the various wranglings which can be done.

Cheers

Choobs

Guest cazanwood

hi points breakdown is

60 occupatio

20 age

20 english language

10 experience + 110

don't think i can claim skill as only NVQ 3 qualification

Am looking into consultation with agent but hubby I believe will need to be totally out of RAF beford we apply.

Thanks for help.

hi points breakdown is

60 occupatio

20 age

20 english language

10 experience + 110

don't think i can claim skill as only NVQ 3 qualification

Am looking into consultation with agent but hubby I believe will need to be totally out of RAF beford we apply.

Thanks for help.

What are your professions?

Cheers

John

Guest glennandkate

Have you looked into the STNI visa - you only need 70 points for that or if your occupations aren't on that what about the SIR - you only need 110 points for that one.

Guest cazanwood

hi, Hubby has a Beng hons in mechanical engineering and has been in raf as aircaraft technician for 16 years. I am a nursery nurse nvq 3, don't think that counts though for points.

thanks everyone for help :shock:

hi, Hubby has a Beng hons in mechanical engineering and has been in raf as aircaraft technician for 16 years. I am a nursery nurse nvq 3, don't think that counts though for points.

thanks everyone for help :shock:

I don't think the qualifications count as much as the experience does when it comes to assessment. I'd strongly suggest visiting an agent, cos it sounds to me like you may have two 60 point occupations there, depending on the amount of experience.

Choobs

I really would suggest you contact an agent.

We only had 110 points until we spoke to them, they then suggested to change his occupation from Engineer to Toolmaker, its basically the same job but toolmaker was on MODL giveing us teh valuable extra points needed. We would never have done this on our own!!

Good Luck

I really would suggest you contact an agent.

We only had 110 points until we spoke to them, they then suggested to change his occupation from Engineer to Toolmaker, its basically the same job but toolmaker was on MODL giveing us teh valuable extra points needed. We would never have done this on our own!!

Good Luck

i would say if you know whereyou want to live then apply for sponsorship from that state and go for a 137 S.T.N.I visa. You only need 70 points and the state sponsorship does not cost anything to apply for and is very quick to sort out

gary

Archived