Oz here we come - in about 18 months!!!

Guest matlor80

Guest matlor80

Finally we have found an agent and started the ball rolling!!

Have looked on this forum for a few months and would like to hear from anyone moving to perth area or with a big family ( we have 4 children) or knowledge of the construction trade - anyone really, it's always good to gain knowledge of the area you maybe moving to - maybe even make a few friends before we get there !!

My OH is a builder, I am a special needs teaching assistant and we have (as i've said) 4 children aged 12,8,6 & 5!!

and don't think we can wait until visas are granted:biggrin:

Guest Guest26012
Finally we have found an agent and started the ball rolling!!

Have looked on this forum for a few months and would like to hear from anyone moving to perth area or with a big family ( we have 4 children) or knowledge of the construction trade - anyone really, it's always good to gain knowledge of the area you maybe moving to - maybe even make a few friends before we get there !!

My OH is a builder, I am a special needs teaching assistant and we have (as i've said) 4 children aged 12,8,6 & 5!!

and don't think we can wait until visas are granted:biggrin:

Theres an election here on august 21 if big ears abbott gets in immigration will be hammered ( liberals here torys uk ) . Think positive but real

Guest KatyNick

Good luck and be prepared for a bumpy ride. It's 19 months since we appointed our agent and we are still no nearer getting our visa.

PIO though has been a brilliant site to get information on what is happening (we normally learn things from here weeks before we are informed by our agent!) - have a look in the 'Migration' section. Plus I've made a few good friends from here which I will hopefully continue to be friends with once we 'eventually' get to Oz.

Keep postive ... we will all get there in the end ... hopefully!

Archived